Day 6 Morning: The Suprise!

Monday, November 2, 2009

The rest of the girls were in the dining hall, waiting for their suprise. This was where, of course, gossiping commenced.

"You know, I'm sorry," Taylor started, "But Meg is just way too old for Don. What if he wants a lot of kids? She'd have trouble doind that at 30, wouldn't she?"

"Well, Kara's twenty." Brianne said fairly. "That's just as bad!"

"Well, you're only twenty- hang on... what's the number after twenty?" Kara said, counting fingers.

"Are you serious right now!?" Brianne asked. "I'm twenty-one!"

Soon everyone was arguing about age, when the door burst open with a bang. Standing in the doorway was a man with a gun.



**Brianne, 21- thank you very much- "If that's the suprise, then someone needs to have a little chat with Don about how to treat a girl. Just saying. I thought we were about to be robbed, or raped... or murdered!"

Dramatic music played as the man stepped in. "Hello ladies! Don't be alarmed."

"Oh, I wasn't!" Sharon said, picking herself off the floor and back into the chair she toppled out of.

**Sharon, 26- "I'm really frightened of loud noises, okay!?!"

The contestants gathered around him.


"I'm not just any crazy man with a gun." The man stated. "I'm a stylist!"

"A stylist?" Chanel asked, cocking her head.

"Well, Don wanted to give each of you a gift, and not just any gift, a personalized one. So he picked twelve outfits that he thought suited your personalities. I'm here to give them to you! So each of you line up for your outfit."


Kara was first. She stood in front of the man, and he aimed his gun at her. "Omigosh!" she said, and he handed her her outfit.

"Oh, wow!" Kara exclaimed, now changing into her dress. "It's so pretty and expensive looking."

Brianne recieved her shirt and pants.

**Brianne, 21- "Now that's more like it!"

One by one each girl got their outfits and tried it one. There was a general contentment with most of them.

**Wendy, 23- "I love my new dress! It's so cute, it's so me, and it matches my favorite hat!"


Others were not so satisfied. "I look like a hooker!" Hilda walked around, trying out her new look. "What was he thinking?"

"The right way." Remy muttered. Tiffanie giggled.

Chanel, however, was very upset. Examining each girl's outfit, she stared at her own shorts and tank top.

"This is it? Are you sure?" she complained, asked repo man. "it's a hideous pink color!"

"That's it!" Repo man said.

"What kind of a girft is this!?" Chanel yelled angrily, throwing it down on the ground. "It's not fair! You guys got such nice outfits! I get this crap?!"

**Tiffanie, 25- "Uh-oh. That was not a good idea on Chanel's part. I was really appalled. I mean, I did have a great outfit, but still, to be that upset? How selfish. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt her."

Five minutes later, the man had the girls, even Chanel, in front of him in their outfits. At that same time, Don and Meg walked in. They could see Meg was already in her new outfit.

"Hello, don't you all look nice!" Don exclaimed.
The stylist faced them. "Well, I have to report everything that happened to Don. Meanwhile, you have one more suprise in store."

"Yes." Don said. "Panel starts right now."

**Remy, 24- "Oh. My. Goodness!"

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB