Day 6- Right After the Elimination

Friday, November 6, 2009

**Sharon, 26- "What a shocking elimination! I cannot believe that just happened!"

**Tiffanie, 25- "I know I should feel bad about Wendy... but now I'm one step closer!"

The rest of the girls gathered in the game room, when Don entered.

"So ladies! I thought we should have a little fun tonight!"

Taylor caught Kara's eye and they both giggled.

"How about some dancing?" Don exclaimed. "Does anyone want to DJ?"

"I'll do it!" said Chanel running forward, eager to please.



**Chanel, 27- "The reason I volunteered is because I am very nervous right now. I was in the bottom two last week, and I'm not sure what to do to prove Don that I deserve to stay!"

The music started, with Chanel as the DJ. She proved to be very enthusiastic.
Soon an entire group smustle had started.


"Don, dance this way!" Remy cried, as she and Don turned to each other.

**Remy, 24- "HOW MUCH FUN was the dancing!? It really helped everyone loosen up."

Taylor and Taryn, who had settled their differences, were soon the life of the party.


**Don, 30- "I was really impressed with some of the ladies at the dance. They were great!"

Soon, once they got tired, some girls retired to the bar for some juicy gossip.

"Oh I hope Taylor goes home next." Brianne whispered. "She's my biggest competition right now."

"Hey." said Chanel. "We might suprise you."


"Yeah, and don't forget, I am doing better than you!" Kara reminded them.

"Wow. I didn't even think about you, Kara!" Vita said. "You could win this, you know!"

"She's not winning anything!" Brianne said huffily, and got up from the bar.

"I'm not leaving here without Don." Chanel told Kara and Vita.

And with that, everyone went to bed. It had been an exhausting day.

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB