Day 9- An Amazing Race Begins

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

**So when I wrote the next two posts, I was heavily inspired by the amazing race, a super cool show on CBS. Go Brian and Ericka, lol! But you'll see what happens, and if you're confused, I'll explain everything at the end of the next update.


Day nine started off loud.

"LA LA LA LA LA LA!" Remy belted through the house, jubilant at the departure of Hilda.

**Remy, 24- "Revenge is soo sweet! It's great to know Don saw so much more in me than Hilda. Ugh. Just thinking about her makes you want to get checked at the free clinic, doesn't it? I am so thankful for this wonderful, wonderful day! HA!"

The others were not amused.

**Tiffanie, 25- "I try very hard to stay out of trouble. I don't pick fights, and I have been picking and choosing my battles, as well as watching my behavior. Well Remy is really starting to test everyone.

**Brianne, 21- "Try taking a shower with Remy running in every three minutes singing, 'ding dong the witch is dead.' It sucks."

**Chanel, 28- "Remy is just so... so... (wild gesturing) aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh!"

Sharon recovered the easiest, and made her way downstairs.

"GIRLS! GUESS WHAT?"

"Oooh!" Tiffanie quickly bounded to her best friend's side. "What?"

"Don left us a letter! Do you think I should read it?"

They read it fast and their faces lit up.

"You cannot believe what we're doing today!" Tiffanie exclaimed to the eight other girls. Somewhere in the house, they heard Remy singing "GOODBYE! GOODBYE!"

"This is straight from Don!" Sharon assured them. "We're going Downtown!"

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH screaming insued.

**Brianne, 21- "Finally! A night out. This is so exciting! We're going to have so much fun!"

"Be ready by eight o'clock, and meet me in the game room!"

"THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!"

"SHUT UP!"

* * * *

Don greeted the girls. "Good morning!" he said, embracing each woman as they entered, kissing a few. "I thought that since it's down to ten, we should do something extra special."

"You are each going to pick a partner, and then I will give you further instructions. Go for it!"

They ran around the room, discussing the pros and cons of each other. Soon, they split into five teams, all based on friendship.

Taylor and Kara

Brianne and Chanel


Tiffanie and Sharon



Vita and Taryn


and Meg and Remy



Once this was sorted out, the girls were very excited.

"Here's your challenge today girls, and trust me, you WANT TO WIN THIS! It's a very nice reward. Placed at six places around the Downtown area are bouquets of flowers, one for each team at each location. You're job is to get each of them, in order, and find your way around the city, in one day. You will then meet me at the ending location, and deliver the bouquets to me then. The first team back with all six wins."

**Meg, 30- "WHAT?"

**Sharon, 28- "I am so pumped to be teamed with Tiffanie. We are comfortable with one another, and we haven't fought yet. I really feel like, if we come together and stay strong the whole time, we can win! And how awesome would that be?"

"Good luck. I am driving you all to the starting location, and then... it begins!"

**Taryn, 26- "It's just one curve ball after another, but I think I'm up for the challenge!"

And so they headed Downtown.

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB