Day 8- Very Very Early

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sharon woke up first the next day, due to a troubled mind.

**Sharon, 26- "Well, I had an interesting chat with Brianne and Taylor yesterday. They want me to risk my place in this competition to get rid of Chanel for them! How messed up is that?! I'm really torn, because I know I'm going home soon, but I'm a nice person, and I'm not sure if I could do that to Chanel."


Sharon looked over to see Don and Tiffanie chatting enthusiastically about Tiffanie's best friends. Sharon heard Tiffanie mention her name as one of them.

**Tiffanie, 25- "Oh my goodness, if looks could kill I would be the deadest person in this house! This morning i was talking to Don, and all the girls were throwing me such dirty looks. It was terrible! hahaha."

Sharon decided she needed a second persons decision, and she went over to Meg to tell her what happened the previous night. To Sharon's suprise, Meg laughed.


"What? This is serious!" Sharon cried indignantly.

"I'm sorry. It's just... that's the stupidest plan I've never heard! Just ignore it. There's no way you should do what their saying. And If you're feeling like Don doesn't like you, talk to him! Ask what you could to better, and try to win the next challenge. You'll be fine."

*Meg, 30- "I feel bad for Sharon, she really is unhappy right now."

Over on another side of the room, Remy was leaving, and she accidently hit Taryn on the shoulder as she left.

"Ay!" Hilda yelled. "Watch what you're doing!"

Remy made a very rude face at Hilda and stopped off. But Taryn turned to Hilda and Vita.
"Don't worry, she's just a bitch. Just calm down, and you'll be okay, and Remy will go home tonight." Vita told her.

"Thanks! Hilda said. "I really thought that you girls didn't like me! Who knew?" and she left with them.

**Vita, 26- "I'm very worried. It could be anyone going home tonight! No one is safe."

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB