Day 7- Chanel's Date

Monday, November 9, 2009

"This is terrible." Taylor told Tiffanie quickly. "Chanel's probably not going to go home next, unless she really screws up. And I don't think that's happening."

"Mhm hm." Tiffanie nodded, trying to keep her face neutral.



**Tiffanie, 23- "I'm not really sure if I like Taylor. She is smart and nice and all that, but I think deep down she is not a good person. If I win this competition, I want it to be because I made good decisions, and I didn't hurt anyone's feelings."

In other news, Sharon and Brianne were also discussing matters.

"Taylor is on the top of the competition, you know." Sharon spoke to Brianne. "And you're right behind her. I'd so much rather you win than her."

Brianne smiled. "Sharon, you're not doing to badly yourself."

"Oh, stop it. I've been called almost last since the very first day. I know its only a matter of time before I get the boot." Sharon looked around nervously. "Until then... I think I could cause a little trouble for Taylor."

Finally, Kara was confiding in Vita. "And I think some of the girls think I'm stupid. You should hear the way they talk to me!"

Vita had a hard time suppressing a laugh. Suddenly they heard Hilda yelleing outside. "AY!"


Quickly they all ran to the door, just in time to see Remy throw Hilda to the ground.

Don came over, anger evident on his face. "If this happens one more TIME!" he yelled. "Both of you will pack your bags."

The girls gasped. "No if you will excuse me, Chanel and I have a date to get to."

And with that he grabbed her by the arm and left.

***

They arrived at a country side rec center. Scanning the grounds, Chanel's eyes lit up.

"Ice skating!" she yelped, and hugged Don.

**Chanel, 28- "How romatic is that! Hopefully I can pull this off, and then ill be safe! I really really want him to just have a good time."

And have a good time they did.


First Chanel twirled around on the ice. Don was doing some pretty impressive tricks.

**Don, 30- "It was great to see Chanel that way, so happy and carefree. And she's not a bad skater either!"


After a few more laps around, It was beginning to get dark and they knew it was time to go home. But not before a kiss. (how much of a creeper is that witch, lol!)


**Chanel, 28- "Wow. He is such a good kisser. Aaaah..."


And to complete this perfect moment, they were showered in beautiful lights. It was a dream come true.


Back at the house, however, a storm was brewing.

Tiffanie and Brianne sat down Remy. "Listen to us." Tiffanie said urgently. "We really like you, and want you to stay."


"Also," Brianne continued. "Hilda is a bitchy troublemaker, and we want her to leave."

**Brianne, 21- "I mean, at this point, in all honesty, I'm not even considering Hilda competition anymore. But I like Remy a lot more than her, and I don't want her to give Don any excuses to cut her anytime soon."

"So please please please don't fight anymore." Tiffanie finished.

Remy looked at both of them fondly. "Oh, thanks for caring, girls. I promise."

**Tiffanie, 25- "I'm nervous. I don't think Remy has enough, or any, really, self restraint to do so."

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB