Sharon Lawerence, Tenth Place

Friday, December 18, 2009


Sharon returned downstairs and began to pack her things, and clean up her few possessions that had managed to scatter themselves around the house.

"Well, it's over, and as much as I enjoyed it, I have to admit I'm a little relieved. All the drama and the stress was really getting to me, not to mention Don and I were never that into each other. I completely understand my elimination. And I did get some good memories, and I got to try something new. And I almost won that downtown race challenge! And I plan on keeping in touch with Tiffanie. Overall, I'm happy to do something like this!"



Sharon got into the taxi and went home, and happily none the worse for wear.

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB