Clarissa Vespucci, 13th Place

Monday, June 29, 2009

Clarissa was packing up and throwing things into her suitcases.
"Wow. I'm going home already. I do think it was the right thing. We really weren't meant for each other. I had fun with the girls, and I'm sorry I didn't stay longer for that. This was a fun experience, but I'm excited to get home and continue my fashion design. Its cool. I'm happy with the decision made."
Clarissa walked out side to get into the taxi when she heard shouts behind her. The girls were coming.
"What-" she began as she entered the taxi.
"We came to say goodbye!" Tiffanie answered breathlessly, and Taylor nodded behind her. The twelved girls all smiled and hugged Clarissa one last time.
"GOODBYE!" They all called, and then Clarissa was gone.
* * * *
Aw, I was a little sad to see her leave, in the end. But I'm not going to lie, I wasn't really that into Clarissa either!
Now that two girls are out of the way, it's down to twelve of them. Who will it be? Find out next time!

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB