Episode One: Are You Ready?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ITS THE BACHELOR!

Fourteen girls have been chosen... and by the end, only one will have gotten the man of their dreams. These hopefuls have come from all over to compete...one chance...one bachelor...one wedding. Who will it be by the end? Drama is sure to ensue, for challenges, date nights, friendships and romance are to occur, as tempers flair. In the end, only one woman will win Don's heart. The only question is... who?


Fourteen girls were chosen...WHO WILL BE ELIMINATED TONIGHT?



This is the opening video I made... what do you think? (:

3 comments:

Lorry said...

This is really neat. I am excited for more! And even to try this challenge myself!

The Lunar Fox said...

YOU MADE AN OPENING VIDEO?! Haha, that's great, I love it. That's so creative to open the season with this. I can't wait to read more!

bbop said...

You guys have to try this challenge!

I hacked the lot so I could ahve 15 sims, but the normal rules call for 7 contestants and 1 bachelor.

The first season, at TSR, has only 8 sims.

And yeah, I got really into it! I created all sorts of extra stuff, like an opening video... I really wanted it to seem like a television show!

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB