Day 3- The Second Challenge

Friday, June 19, 2009


All the girls walked, rather bleary eyed, into the dining hall for breakfast.

"YAY! WAFFLES!" Brianne cried, running over to the buffet. A little bit of drama occurred over who should sit with Don, but in the end, Taylor, Taryn, and Brianne (with her waffles) were the fastest.

**Vita, 26- "Its not very fair! Taylor almost always gets a spot at Don's table, which sucks! I really want to talk to him and stuff, much she's such a man hog. If she wins the challenge... oh boy she has it coming!"

**Brianne, 21- "I love waffles. Thank god they're finally getting some real food up in this joint."

After the meal, Don stood up to make another announcement. "Attention ladies. The next challenge will start in ten minutes. Be in the panel room by then- ready."

**Hilda, 27- "OMIGOD! I have so much stuff to do- makeup, straighten my hair, and everything else! Girls betta get outta the way!"

All the girls rushed upstairs in a frenzy, pushing and shoving up the narrow spiral stairs and into the elevator. Hilda was stuck behind Taryn. "Move you fatty!" she hollered. At the same time, Clarissa, Remy, and Tiffanie yelled, "Shut up Hilda, nobody likes you!"

Hilda was pretty quiet after that.

* * * *

When Don had the thirteen girls in front of him, he explained the rules. "Its Myshuno!" he said. "Each of you will have a box, and I'm going to be here calling out numbers I have pulled from this machine. Once 3 numbers on your box have been called out, you are out, and a new round begins. The last remaining girl will win an hour with me later today. Let's begin!"

Everyone pulled out their boxes and waited with baited breath.


"FORTY!" Don yelled. The girls checked to see if they had that number. Don reached his hand in. "THREE!" It continued like this, until, after 4 numbers, Meg's box began to light up and vibrate. "AHH! she screamed, dropping it.

"I've called all of your numbers. That means your out, sorry Meg!"

**Meg, 30- "DARN DARN DARN! I really wanted to win! I need to win at least one challenge!"


The next round began, resulting in Chanel and Taryn's expulsion. Then Remy got out. "Oh, no!" she cried, taking her seat. Next out was Sharon. "Fifth out! What!?" she moaned, sitting next to Remy, where they quickly began talking and joking.

**Sharon, 27- "Well, my plan to win the challenge and win back Don proved to be a big fail."

With eight girls left, you could feel the tension, thick in the air. The next girls out were Vita, Wendy, and then Hilda, to everyone's delight.

**Wendy, 23- "Thank god Hilda got out... now I hope Clarissa wins, she needs it, not Taylor!"

It was down to Brianne, Kara, Taylor, and Clarissa, who had a 'What am I doing here?' look on her face. "TWENTY TWO!" Don yelled. Nobody moved. Then Kara said, "Wait. Is that the one with two 3's or two 2's?"

"Its that one, sweetie." Clarissa said, pushing Kara's button, which then began to vibrate and light up. "AAAH!" Kara said, running to her seat.

**Kara, 20- "That was so scary!"



It had come down to the three of them...

"Seven?" Don said softly, almost questioningly.

A shush went over the crowd. "That's me." Clarissa sighed. "Crap." She sadly dropped her box to the ground, leaving Taylor and Brianne.

"Aw, don't worry." Tiffanie patted Clarissa's hand. "We all wanted you to win."

**Clarissa, 22- "That sucks! I really wanted to wipe those smug smirks off their girly girl faces!"

Taylor and Brianne were in a full-on face off.

"TWENTY!" Don shouted, and Taylor yelled "No!" as Brianne screamed "Yes!" Brianne had won!


"Congrats, Brianne!" Don said, stepping down.

**Don, 30- "I'm really excited to have a date with Brianne, she hasn't really spoken to me that much yet. And she's beautiful."

"Now, he continued, pick one girl to accompany you."

"Well, I feel really bad that I won when she came so close, so Taylor, come here!"

"Really? Thank you!" Taylor said, embracing Brianne.

**Brianne, 21- "This is great. I'm so happy to have won! And I'm not worried about picking Taylor, I can make a better impression than her."

The girls sat in the order they lost in.


"Lunchtime, ladies!" Don ordered.

* * * *

I still don't really understand the concept of Myshuno, but I had fun setting this up. I'm really enjoying posting this!

So I wanted to adress a different issue: When I was taking these screenshots, I really didn't even notice the awful plumbbobs ruining every picture. Around episode 5 they dissapear forever. Hopefully you guys can hold out until then! haha!

2 comments:

Lorry said...

It looks like your having so much fun with this challenge.
I want to try my hand at it. . . I read the rules of where you got the idea, but how in the world did you get 14 sims on your lot?

The Lunar Fox said...

I don't get myshuno either, but they have SO much fun with it. XD

This was well set up! Sorry I'm so late in commenting.

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB