Brianne and Taylor's Date, and More Drama

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Don entered him room, and Taylor and Brianne turned to great him.

**Taylor, 24- "This is just so exciting! I'm like spending an evening with him... I can't wait to see how it turns out.

They began to socialize, mostly talking about the other girls and how they liked the competition so far. Then Brianne turned on the radio, and they began to dance.



"Woo baby!" Don yelled.

**Don, 29- "This date was pretty fun. I'm seeing Taylor, and certainly Brianne, in a whole new light."Once is was over, Taylor went in for a quick peck.


**Taylor, 24- "He didn't exactly kiss back. It was a little weird."

A scream resounded across the room. "You whore!" Brianne screeched, pulled Taylor off him. "This was my date! Stop scamming on my man!"

"Whoa, calm down!" Taylor feigned a look of concern, but the smirk that appeared seconds later did her in.

"Get out!" Brianne yelled. "Now!"

With a slight huff, Taylor skipped out, slamming the door behind her.

"Alone at last." Don smiled, and he pulled her in for a kiss. Brianne felt her heart beat faster. It was the best moment of her life, so far. It was so cute. (Im in love with the new 'suck face' interaction- the leg thing- ahh!) Brianne left smiling.

There was no way she was leaving soon.


* * * *

Later that evening a minor drama occurred. Taryn walked into the rec room to see something that annoyed her.


There was Taylor, again, sucking up to Don, when Taryn had called that seat minutes earlier. "Um, excuse me, I think you're in my seat." Taryn said.



"Um, excuse me, I think you're fat." Taylor answered, and the other girls were stunned.


"That's not not cool at all!" Clarissa gasped, rising.

"Excuse me?" Taryn wailed, and ran to her room.

**Sharon, 26- "Some of these girls are just mean! They take their looks for granted. I really have to work hard for the little attention I get paid, simply because i don't look the way that some people think is beautiful. Huh."

**Clarissa, 22- "That was so unexpected! Taylor is usually so nice."

**Kara, 20- "I'm tired. What time is it?"

Don looked up to Taylor, who's face was burning. "I am going to stay out of it." he said. At that moment, Wendy and Chanel spilled out of the sauna, completely sweaty and only in towels.

"Hey girl hay!" Chanel bellowed, seeing everyone assembled in the room. Each person turned, incredulously, to her, having broken the ice. Don shook his head, laughing.

"What? Was is something I said?" she asked.

* * *

I swear, when I was taking these pictures, the plumbbob's in every picture didn't look that bad! They dissapear soon, I swear!

2 comments:

The Lunar Fox said...

Poor Taryn. Some of those girls are rather mean to her. Don needs to start doing or saying something!

bbop said...

Omg that is the statement of the year:

DON NEEDS TO START DOING OR SAYING SOMETHING!

by day 12 these girls were tearing each other apart! And he just kind of stood there. I was like, STEP IN, MAN!!!!!

he seemed to enjoy being fought over way too much.

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB