Day 4- Time is Running Out

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


The next day breakfast began quietly. At Don's table were Taryn, Kara, and Clarissa.
"So I told her, no!" Don finished telling a story, laughing heartily. Taryn and Kara both laughed loudly, while Clarissa smiled. "Oh, you got a little something on your plate." Clarissa said. Don looked down, and was rewarded with a faceful of eggs."HAHAHA!" Clarissa laughed, and Kara giggled appreciatively. Don was not amused.
**Clarissa, 22- "I never make good impressions! And the worst part is, I feel like time is running out. I am not in a good position right now."
**Vita, 26- "Ohhh... sitting with Tiffanie at breakfast was so much fun! She's a great girl. I really feel like we're best friends. I can tell her anything."
After breakfast the whole crew headed out to the backyard for a little skating. "Watch out guys!" Remy yelled, spilling to the ground. Meg and Chanel were spinning each other around, laughing.
Clarissa was off doing her own thing, and everyone else was laughing, having fun.
"All the girls are here." Wendy told Kara. "Except Taylor and Hilda. Hmmm..."
"Here I am!" Taylor panted, running onto the rink. "Where's Don?"
"Once again, Hilda shows us what a sleaze she is!" Remy yelled, causing all the girls to laugh.
"Yeah she's a real piece of work." Taylor answered.
Meanwhile, Tiffanie had a serious question for Sharon. "Do you like Remy?" she asked.
"Well," Sharon remarked, "She's a little stuck up, but she's nice enough. Better than Hilda!"
Upstairs of the house, Remy walked up the stairs and began to walk to the bathroom when she stopped, hearing a noise from Don's room."He's getting in his hottub!" she gasped, pressing her ear to his door. "This is my chance!" she pushed it open and sauntered in.
**Remy, 24- "Okay, I know I shouldn't have, but I just had to talk to Don. I want him SO BAD! And I was like, when opportunity knocks, you'd be a fool to not answer the door!"
"Hello, Remy!" Don said, noticing her. "Come join me."
"Sure." They had a very lovely chat, and Don got to know Remy better.
**Remy, 24- "Thank god that whole thing worked out. I really have a chance this week of being called first!!"
Once Don made his excuses and let Remy leave, he grabbed the house intercom and made another announcement. His voice rang through the house. "Please get ready girls. It's time for the second elimination."

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB