Day 2- After the Elimination

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The girls went upstairs, rattled over the elimination.

**Clarissa, 22- "Wow. The first elimination. I feel bad for Sandy, but I'm still here, so no harm done... now what to do about the other girls... hahaha!"

**Chanel, 28- "That was intense! I was called sixth though, so I'm not worried at all!"

All the girls got dressed and ready for bed, while Kara and Taylor were talking loudly about how they were called first and second."I just know he's the one for me..." Taylor said, and Meg made a smile to everyone, and pulled out a book to read.

**Meg, 30- "I like the girls alright, but sometimes I like my solitude. They're nice to talk to, but sometimes its just so much, I'm like AHHH! and just want to lock myself up. And its only been two days!"

"Well... I'm in first, right?" Kara asked.

"Yes!" Wendy answered, laughing and rolling her eyes.

**Wendy, 23- "That girl is defective."

"You know, I'm sad that I never really spoke to Sandy." Brianne frowned. "Why don't we have a girls night?"

"Alright." Hilda agreed, while all the girls nodded and answered enthusiastically. Each person took a spot on the floor, chatting.


"This is perfect to get to know one another. I'll start." Tiffanie announced. The other girls listened intently.

"My life is so... interesting... I live in an apartment, and work at a library." Tiffanie began, and launched into a heartbreaking story of her childhood.


"What about you, Sharon?" Remy sniffed. "I heard something tragic happened to you, too."

"I... was sick for a while." she nodded, "But its all gone now, I've been in remission for two year, and I'm fine. I'm better than ever. I'm ready to win!"

"I'm really happy we are getting along!" Meg cheered.

Clarissa sighed. "An experience like this can be tough, and if we don't at least try to get along, there's no telling the trouble we could get ourselves into."

Sharon nodded solemnly.



**Sharon, 26- "Tonight I was in the bottom two, and it really brought me down, but the other girls, well most of them, are really kind. It helps."


It was very late at night when the girls retired. As Kara climbed into bed, she smiled. "I'm going to be engaged in no time."


And Chanel rounded out the evening. "I am so grateful for this opportunity, lets see what happens."

* * * *

Lol, did anyone notice that when I set this up, I forgot Vita? She was missing the whole time!

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB