Day 1- Meet and Greet

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

**Don, 30- "The woman I am going to marry... is walking through that door right now. This is the biggest opportunity I've ever had in my whole life. I'm not wasting it. I'm determined... tonight, I'm meeting my soulmate. This time, it's for real.


As each girl arrived one by one, the house began to fill.

A few of the girls mingled, trying to make friends, and Donald Sinclaire walked out to greet them."Hello ladies, lets all get aquainted." he said in a smooth, sultry voice.

**Chanel,28- "Just seeing him there I knew I had to have him... its like... he's just gorgeous. And rich. But hes gorgeous!"

**Meg, 30- "Wow. That's all I have to say. He's a knockout... and he's pretty nice too!"

Some of them mulled around, others eager to please. Taylor ran up to Don.
"Himynameistaylorthishouseisamazingimsohappytobehereyouarefine!" she said in one breath.

Also to approach him was Sharon. "Pleased to meet you." she said, and walked away.
**Sharon, 26- "Play a little hard to get, and not throwing your self at him is the way to stand out, I think."

Others tried to get aquainted. Pulling out a football, Sandy approached Taylor. "Wanna play?" Elsewhere, Wendy and Brianne quickly realized they had lots in common and instantly became thick as thieves.

Tiffanie, who had been shy to approach the bachelor, was soon saved when Sharon came up and introduced herself.

Downstairs, in the dining room, word had gotten out that Don was upstairs. Hilda screamed. "Those chicks better not be stealing my time with him!" She ran for the stairs, shoving Remy out of the way.

"Excuse me!" she said, grabbing Hilda's arm. "What do you think your doing! At least apologize!"

"Um, excuse me girl, don't have an attitude! I really don't care what you think of my anyway, so shut up."
Remy groaned. "Well, it doesn't really matter when you meet him, since he's never going to like you anyway!"


They continued like this for quite some time. Meanwhile, Kara, who had been applying her makeup, suddenly ran to the elevator and the stairs, unsure of what to do next. "Should I take the stairs... no... which one's faster... shoot!"

Two girls sat by themselves, completely out of their element. One was Taryn, who looked utterly confused. The other was Clarissa, who just looked disgusted that the other women were slobbering all over Don. "And your muscles! Just divine!" Vita said, smiling and swinging her hair over her should, batting her eyelashes.
**Vita,26- "I got this one in the bag. I think I'm staying past the first elimination!"

"C'mon girls, its 8:00. It's time for the first challenge of the competition!" Don said. "Head to the panel room."

Downstairs, Sandy was busy trying to break up the fighting between Hilda and Remy.
**Sandy, 28- "Ah juss couldn't believe that some girls were fightin' this early! It was really childish.
"NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! WE MISSED OUR CHANCE!" Hilda screamed.



"MY FAULT! NOT REALLY! ARGH!" Remy screamed, and ran upstairs, past Taylor, who was now trying to show Kara how to work the vending machines.
**Hilda, 27- "I really can't stand Remy. I think we clashed already! Oh... I better win this challenge. Stupid Remy."
The whole household settled into the elimination room, and sat in the chairs provided. A mic sat on the small stage in front of them. The first challenge was about to begin, and the air was thick with excitement and tension.
* * * *
(a few notes... I made all the girls and Don go in one room and then put free will on, and let them do what they wanted. Most stuck around to talk to each other, or Don (especially Chanel) while Kara left to lounge on a couch for 5 hours (!) and some left to play football. What was funny was that Remy and Hilda decided to argue, then poke, then shove, and throw drinks for hours, just back and forth. Sandy kept trying to break them up. all this that you are seeing is autonomous!!)

3 comments:

Lorry said...

Again, cool! I love the house. This is going to be fun to watch!

The Lunar Fox said...

Haha, that is awesome. I had a feeling that this was all live action. Very creative. I love it, and all the girls' different personality shows.

bbop said...

Thanks so much you guys! You made my day!

I really got into this, as you'll see...

I combined A LOT of reality shows together.

Bachelor, Rock of love, ANTM, Survivor, even the Amazing Race in episode 5!

I gotta stop giving stuff away... (:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB