The Third Elimination

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Twelve women came into the panel room, each wearing their brand new clothes.

"Hello everyone." Don said. "You all look quite lovely. I hope you are enjoying your gifts."

"We love them!" they chorused back.

"It's now time for the rose ceremony... or the elimination."

"The first rose goes to a girl who opened up to me, and impressed me far more than anyone else did this week. She's kindhearted and compassionate, and I've had the pleasure of getting to know her closely. And that's Tiffanie."



Tiffanie stepped down, gasping. "I'm so shocked! In a good way!"

"This next girl is just fun to be around. Will you accept this rose, Brianne?"



"Yeah!" Brianne exclaimed, stomping over. "Thank you so much."

"The same is true for the next girl. Kara!" Don yelped.

"Ah!" she yelped, bobbing her head.

Don pulled out the fourth rose. "Taylor."

"Whew!" She wiped her hand across her forehead, looking relieved.

"This next girl gave me an extremely enjoyable time on our date. Meg, will you accept this rose?"

"Yes!" Meg nearly shouted, causing everyone to laugh appreciatively.

"This date was enjoyable, but let the next one be romantic, all right?" Don told her.

"All right." Meg eagerly accepted her rose and took her place.

"The next name I'm going to call... is Vita! You have not gone unnoticed."



"Thank goodness. I'm still in!" she sighed, walking up to accept her rose.

"Will you accept this rose... Taryn?" Don asked, smiling at her.


"I feel like I've been waiting forever!" Taryn called, happily walking forward. "Seventh isn't too bad!"

"Congratulations." Don said.

"Sharon, get down here!" Don said, whipping out a rose. "I want you here another week!"

"WHOOO!" she said, and joined the others. "By the way, I love my dress! I think it's such a great color for my skin!"

"Look at you, getting some more self confidence, I see. Congratulations. You're still in the competition." Don handed her the rose.

Eight girls had now been called, leaving just Wendy, Hilda, Chanel, and Remy.


"The ninth name I'm going to call... is Remy."

"Oh... just... I'm sorry!" she stuttered, stumbling over.

"The reason you were called so late today is because of your ongoing fights with Hilda. It's ridiculous, and needs to cease immediately."

"I promise it'll stop!"

"Congratulations. You're still in the running toward becoming my fiance."

Don pulled out another rose. "The same goes for Hilda."


"Yeah, baby!" she called out, swooning.

"You made it last week by the skin of your teeth. This week you barely escaped the bottom two. One more strike, and you're out." Don warned her.

"Okay." Hilda nodded, taking her spot.

"Will Wendy and Chanel please step forward?" Don sadly said.

"Two amazing girls stand before me. But I only have I rose left, and the girl who does not receive one must immediately go downstairs, pack your bags, and go home."

"I would have never thought that Wendy and Chanel would be here this early. You both started out so strong. Wendy. You're here because of our terrible date. I did not have fun, and if I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with you, that's very important. You were awkward and hard to talk to."

"Chanel. I was very upset to find out how you acted this morning, and all week. A bad attitude is one thing, but put on top of that the fact that you were ungrateful, and downright rude!? I picked that specific outfit for you, and do you want to know why? Because I thought it suited your bright and vibrant personality, and I know you like to show a little skin. So I was very ashamed to hear the things you said."

"So what do I do? Do I pick the girl who had a bad date, or the girl who had a bad attitude? Of your two faults... there is something that can be worked on..."

"And that's why I choose Chanel."

Chanel let out a deep breath as Wendy began to cry. "Oh, Don!" Chanel cried, accepting her rose.

"Let this be a very powerful warning."

"It is!" Chanel sniffled, wiping her nose. She turned and hugged Wendy.

"I'm sorry Wendy. This did happen sooner than I wanted it to, but I think it's for the best." Don told her.

"Well, thanks for everything." Wendy said in a diminished voice, and walked out, silently wiping her tears.

2 comments:

Lorry said...

Ohhh the drama and suspense are killing me, ;-)

bbop said...

Me too... and I'm writing it!

Wendy's elimination was SUCH a suprise! When I opened Don's relationship panel I figured it was Chanel, since she'd been complaining to him all day. (which I interpeted as being upset about her outfit, lol diva much!) And it turned out that they had a 14 daily and 10 lifetime soooo much lower than they were last week, and I had no idea how!

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB