Episode Five: Things Will Be Great When You're... Downtown!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Previously On: The Bachelor- While some girls stepped up their game, like Chanel, others fell back, namely Taryn. The girls competed in hard challenges, and some broke down. Additionally, Don began to get tired of some of the women. But when Hilda and Remy couldn't set aside their differences and stop fighting, Don knew it was someone's time to go, making Hilda the fourth contestant SENT HOME.

NOW ONLY TEN ARE LEFT! WHO WILL BE ELIMINATED TONIGHT?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea, I like what you've done here, and the video is nice. Going to read some past updates.

bbop said...

thanks retromaisie! My main goal with this challenge was to have the most fun possible. Thanks for reading.

The video took me awhile, and I'm no movie making whiz, but I still like how it turned out. ;)

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB