Day 6- Meg's Date

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Meg hopped into Don's car and avoided the jealous looks thrown to her by all the other contestants.

**Meg, 30- "Well it's not my fault they didn't win the challenge. I want to be nice, but at the end of the day, I'm out for myself in this."


They drove through "downtown" Riverblossom Hills and arrived at the restaurant, Blossom Boulevard.

**Meg, 30- "When I got out of the car, I was already nervous. This could make or break me! And then I was just how magnificent the restaurant was and those nerves were magnified by a thousand."

They sat at their table and began the date.

"It's great to get to know you, Meg." Don started.

"You too. I've been so excited for this afternoon, actually."


"So what is your favorite childhood memory?" Don asked."Oh... um... er... OH!" Meg fumbled. "It was in fifth grade, around Christmas. My date worked alot when I was little, and had missed almost every Christmas..." Meg recovered nicely and finished her story.

"Aw!" Don said, laughing and having a good time. "I have a funny story about that..."


When it came to ordering, however, Meg was again at a loss for words."Um... I'll have... no wait... yes... the lime seared... no... gee." Meg grimaced, aware that Don was watching her every move.

**Meg, 30- "Okay. Here's what happened: I really wanted to pick a food that would make me look good, like I ate healthy, cared about nutrients, but also one that wouldn't say, total bore. I also wanted to pick a flattering food, one I wouldn't spill or make a mess of. It was such a predicament."

However, toward the end, the few slip ups were cast aside, and they really enjoyed each other's company.

"Thanks for a great lunch!" Don said, pulling Meg in for a quick kiss. "I had fun."

"Me too!" Meg gasped, heaving a huge sigh of relief.

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB