Evening, Day 5, and Morning, Day 6

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 5 Evening

Taryn, Wendy, Vita, Brianne, and Sharon were in a heated discussion about their dates, and who they thought Don had kissed.


"Well," Taryn exclaimed, "If he's kissed anyone, i think it would be Taylor. Don's really infatuated with her."

Kara was walking by. Overhearing, she said. "Hey Taryn! Don does not think that Taylor is fat." she walked away, and sat down to play a game of don't wake the llama by herself.

"I had a good date with Don." Vita said. "I think."

"Oh Vita, always doubting yourself." Sharon said.

"I know..." Vita moped.

"My date was a horror." Wendy confided in the girls. "I smashed into him... and oh god, it was terrible." Wendy was distraught.

**Vita, 26- "I do feel bad about Wendy's date going so badly. She's a great girl."

"I also think that Don would have kissed Brianne. He's like in love with you!" Taryn told Brianne.
"Yeah, your so winning right now." Sharon said.

"I agree." Wendy added.

"Aw, thanks girls." Brianne said. "But my date wasn't that good. We're not that into each other yet. Hopefully soon we will bring things, er, up a notch." she concluded modestly.

**Brianne, 21- "Okay, so I lied. My date was fantastic!!! But a little white lie never hurt anybody. They're so nice, and since their dates didn't go too well I felt bad saying how amazing mine was."

At that moment, Kara yelled loudly across the room, "THIS GAME IS TOO HARD!!" and ran confusedly from them all.

That night, they all slept soundly in their beds, pictures hanging above them.

Day 6: Morning

Each girl snoozed quietly. But not for long. At approximately 5:30 the next day, Hilda's alarm clock went off, buzzing loudly.

"What time is it no- no- no- now?" Chanel said, failing to stifle a huge yawn.

"5:30!!!" Meg said, neatly hopping out of bed.

"Why you little!" Remy said, running at Hilda.

"NO!!" Chanel pulled her back. "C'mon, it's not worth it.

By this time others had gotten out of bed, and had taken interest in the fight brewing.

"Just... a warning." Meg said friendly to Hilda. "Watch what you do... I don't want the girls attacking anyone anymore."

"Whateva, honey." Hilda said, smiling at Meg.

**Meg, 30- "Gulp. I'm sick of all this trouble. I'd better stop it."
At breakfast, each of the girls were very suspicious at Don. He was hiding in the back, not socializing with anyone.


Chanel and Taylor were chatting animately about their exercise routines, and Tiffanie and Vita were fast becoming good friends. Funnily enough, Hilda sat alone.

**Hilda, 27- "Whatever. I'm not here to make friends, okay? I don't need these people in my life. I wanna win Donnie, not them."

When everyone was done, Donald had an announcement. "Well, girls, Meg and I will be leaving you. We have a date to attend. While we're gone I have a very special suprise planned for you... enjoy."

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB