Day 5- Individual Dates

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Right after the fight, the girls, even Don, remained rooted to their spots, mouths hanging open.

Then Chanel went up to her friend Hilda. "Congratulations, girl!" she said, and they high fived.
"Well, anyway, ladies, I have an announcement to make. Today will be the first round of individual dates. Please wait inside the recreation room for me to call your name. Then you will meet me in my bedroom. Each of you will have 10 minutes to impress me."

**Wendy, 23- "Oooh, this is so exciting. Finally, a chance to prove to Don how much I want to be here and get to know him!"


Everyone milled around, waiting for their names to be called. Just then, Don called, "Kara, you're first!"

"Omigosh!" she said, "Taylor, what do I do? I'm so nervous!"

**Kara, 20- "Wow, I'm so nervous! I have a very big fear that I will be terribly."

"Oh, Kara, you'll be fine." Taylor said, hugging her. "You are funny and pretty, your date will be awesome."

**Taylor, 24- "Okay, I know I was helping Kara, but secretly I hope she chokes it. I mean, I'm not here to make friends, and she's doing to well in the competition!"

Kara entered Don's room. "hey" she said. "You look great."

"Hey, babe." Don smiled. "So do you!" They talked this way for quite some time, both interested in what the other had to say. And then Don said, "I'm sorry, but our date is over. I had fun."

Next up was Taylor. "Hi Don!" she yelped, running in and kissing him.
"Oh... hi!" he said. "Would you like to dance?""YES!" Taylor said, and they had a great time dancing together.

Brianne had the third date, and went into Don's room determined. "I've been so excited for this!" she said, and he hugged her lovingly.


Then twirled her around, just enjoying each other's company and classically dancing with one another.

Back in the rec room, Taryn, Remy, and Tiffanie were discussing the challenge."Don't worry about Hilda," Taryn said, "She's a jerk. You're one of the nicest girls here! And a great friend."

"Aw, thanks!" Remy said.

"You should have won that fight!" Taryn smiled, and Tiffanie nodded. "REMY." Don's voice yelled out over the loudspeaker.

"OH!" she said, running upstairs. "How are you?" Remy said, entering. "I'm so sorry-" she began to apologize, but Don kissed her instead.

"Don't worry about it." They spent the rest of the date talking, and found they had a lot in common."I would love to get a dog too!" Don said, and Remy nodded. "They were my favorite animals growing up."

Now, as everyone knows, while some people will have good dates, others will have... bad ones. Don knew there would be a problem when Chanel entered for her one on one time. She sauntered over, and went in for a kiss. Don politely pushed her away. "Sorry. I just don't think we're at that point yet."

Chanel looked highly affronted. "Excuse me, then."

"I just meant that I want to get to know you a little better before we kiss."

"Well, whatever you say."

They spend their time speaking about the weather.

Hilda was still upset about the fight at the challenge, and it showed during her date. For the first time ever, she was quiet.


Don felt bad, and threw her a compliment to break the ice. "You look great in those gym clothes."

"Well, everyone knows how fabulous I am." Hilda giggled, and she was off, blabbering the whole time about herself.

Vita walked in, kissed Don's hand, but then quickly fizzled.
She just couldn't think of things to say. Don couldn't help but think of kissing the other girls the whole time.

Meg came in, and Don noted that she looked cute in her clothes as well. "Hey handsome." she said, turning on the radio, and dancing around.

**Don, 30- "The problem with Meg's date was that she was the most forgettable. Not good news at all."

Sharon was very endearing, joking around and flashing a smile. But when she mentioned kissing, Don found himself making excuses to not. He also checked his watch every minute.


**Don, 30- "I'm just not sure how much I am naturally attracted to Sharon."

Taryn's date would have gone well, had it not been for the fact that her outfit made her look exceptionally big, to Don's disapproval. "So how do you like the other bachelorettes?" he asked, averting his eyes. However, other than that, they found many things to talk about, from television to gossip and even to sports. They had fun.

**Taryn, 29- "I'm not so sure about my date. He seemed really distracted."

Wendy, however, took the cake for an unqualified disaster. She walked in, tripped, and smashed, head to head, into Don."What the-" he exclaimed, as Wendy fell to the floor, and Don spun, clutching his forehead. Wendy wasted the rest of her time apologizing profusely.

At the end, she hugged him awkwardly and then ran out.

Finally, Tiffanie was up. She came up to Don, and then lost her words. "Um..."

"How about you tell me a little about yourself." Don asked.

"Okay." Tiffanie answered. "I am a librarian, and I work with children, mostly. Um..."

"Anything you want to open up about?"

"Well, I had a rocky childhood. My mom wasn't a very good mother." and then she was off, telling her whole story, about her mom's addiction, her father's death when she was only 3, about how at six she was taken away my a social worker and put in foster care, never to see her family ever again. She finished, crying in his arms.

"Come here, he said, hugging her. "Just sit with me. It's okay."

**Don, 30- "I was very impressed by Tiffanie. She opened up, but what was more, she trusted me. It was the biggest compliment any of them could have paid me, and she delivered."



* * * *



Going back and reading through this (I played this challenge last year) made me realize how awful my writing was! However, in newer posts, it gets much better! I'd like to think my writing and screenshots have inproved since then. Thanks for reading. These dates were really funny. Chanel started arguing with Don! And Remy and Don were kissing the whole time, and Tiff started crying out of no where, so I wrote her story around that. I'm so inspired by these ladies!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hello, I got to your blog through the comments you left on mine yesterday and thought I'd check it out!

Goodness, these girls are firecrackers, aren't they?

"Okay, I know I was helping Kara, but secretly I hope she chokes it. I mean, I'm not here to make friends, and she's doing to well in the competition!"

If Taylor wasn't just born to be on a reality TV show, I don't know who was. It was spot on, that quote!

I think everyone looks back at their earlier posts and cringes because I've seen many bloggers say the same thing, so you're not alone there. I know I'm horribly embarrassed by some of the earlier entries on my blog! I've got a lot better since then too.

bbop said...

Ahhhhh thank you so much, carla! Seriously though, I got it together in a few more episodes.

And if you think Taylor's bad then... wait until you see how competitive she gets! :D

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB