Vita Duva, Ninth Place

Wednesday, December 30, 2009


**Vita- "I'm really sad right now! I feel like I might have dissapointed my family, but I know that they're already so proud of me. Just the idea that I'm here! I mean, that's huge! I've learned so much about myself, and other people. This is bigger than anything I've ever done. I made it through casting week and five eliminations. I tried my hardest and that's all you can do."
Vita had left the competition.



***This was a particularly sad elimination for me, since when I played the challenge on my computer (before it broke) Vita was the winner! I was upset to see her go. She had the second lowest relationship with Don, but the girl who had the lowest happened to be the best dancer, so I picked the next worst, Vita.

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB